Kratom is legal in Tennessee as long as it’s labeled and in its natural botanical form. This means that pure kratom leaf powder is legal whereas any synthetic versions of it are not. In addition to that, you must be over 21 to buy Kratom in Tennessee.
- Only individuals over the age of 21 can purchase Kratom in Tennessee.
- Kratom needs to carry a label with disclaimers. It should state that:
- Pregnant and nursing women, as well as people under 21, should not use kratom,
- Kratom should not be used with alcohol and medications,
- Individuals should consult their physician in case of heart disease, high blood pressure, liver disorder, or other medical condition. They should also consult their physician when taking any medication.